St. Mary’s Academy
Job Position: Auxiliary Program Manager
St. Mary’s Academy Overview:
St. Mary’s Academy, located in Englewood, Colorado is Metro Denver’s premier Catholic, independent school offering rigorous academics in its co-ed lower and middle schools, and its high school for girls. St. Mary’s Academy offers a safe, yet innovative program that embraces all student backgrounds, and fosters character and moral development from Pre-Kindergarten to Graduation.
St. Mary’s Academy is a close community where faculty and staff serve as role models for the students in accordance with a mission to foster excellence in each child through academic achievement, spiritual development, and service. The qualities of a strong work ethic, desire for personal growth, and commitment to life-long learning that St. Mary’s Academy expects of students is likewise an expectation for faculty and staff. Each day, too, is an opportunity to live the Loretto School Values of faith, community, justice, and respect.
St. Mary’s Academy is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff who are dedicated to their profession and to the well-being and life of the St. Mary’s Academy community. St. Mary's Academy does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, sex, disability, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, sexual orientation or religion. This policy applies to all areas of student concerns: educational policies, admission policies (historically high school admission is open to women only), scholarship, and grant-in-aid programs, athletic and other school-administered programs as well as employee/personnel concerns. St. Mary's Academy is an equal opportunity employer.
The Auxiliary Programs Manager is responsible for the development and coordination of all non-traditional revenue streams for the school, including camps, auxiliary programs, and facility rentals. This position has oversight of scheduling, programming, hiring, and facilities planning.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee operations of after-school programs including hiring, scheduling, and overseeing staff, managing budget and materials, and coordinating with internal and external constituents involved in operations.
- Personally supervise the day-to-day operation of the Lower School Extended Day Program, from 2:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. daily during the school year.
- Develop and oversee the registration and enrollment process for all auxiliary programs.
- Coordinate policies and procedures for the successful management of auxiliary programs and other related policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with division directors to provide staff development, training, and team building in alignment with the School’s overall mission.
- Provide regular communications to families in auxiliary programs throughout their time enrolled using email, social media, and other tools to keep families informed and engaged.
- In coordination with appropriate stakeholders, develop new auxiliary programs that align with the mission of the school.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications to advertise after-school and summer programs and schedules, including generation of marketing plans and materials.
- Attend, as necessary, fairs and other events to promote auxiliary programs.
- Consistently provide high levels of customer service in a positive and professional manner to internal and external members of the community.
- Foster collegiality and positive morale among staff.
- Serves as a point of contact and subject matter expert for auxiliary contract terms and questions.
- Ensure that all auxiliary programs comply with city and state regulatory standards.
- Design, develop, and implement new offerings with the goal of providing high quality programs.
- Work with the Leadership Team to assess and enhance current programs that meet the needs of families as well as faculty and staff.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Education and qualifications should include the following:
- Bachelors and a minimum of 3+ years planning student programs, preferably in an educational institution.
- Ability to use a range of technical tools: e-newsletter software, web-based registration and enrollment software and basic content management tools in addition to basic office software such as word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Able to meet an occasional flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends, and availability by telephone and/or cell phone.
The pay range for this full-time, 12-month exempt position is $48,000 - $60,000. St. Mary’s Academy provides excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and life insurance, retirement, paid time off, tuition remission, and opportunities for professional development.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume with the subject lin, "Auxiliary Program Manager" to: [email protected]
No calls, please.