Full Time Primary Spanish Teacher
Head of The Nest & Head of Elementary
Working closely with the Head of The Nest and teach Early Childhood through 4 th Grade Spanish.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
• The Spanish teacher is responsible for fostering a classroom environment that promotes learning
and personal growth.
• He/she establishes a connection with students and good relationships with parents and other
• The Spanish teacher motivates students to develop the necessary skills for language acquisition
and provides rich, instructional experiences as a foundation for the introduction of the Spanish
language and culture of Spanish-speaking countries.
• The Spanish teacher should be familiar with all school procedures and have a basic knowledge of
the full range of age groups (early childhood-4th) to ensure that a cohesive approach is followed.
Familiarity with the school philosophy and mission statement is essential. Degree in Education or
related field required.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AS REQUIRED:
• Support the school, its mission, and its leadership
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of The Nest and/or Head of Elementary
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• 401(k) matching
• Flexible spending account
• Health savings account