- Social Media Management: Collaborate with the Marketing Communications team to curate and schedule engaging content across various social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Monitor social media channels, respond to comments, and engage with the school community.
- Photography: Capture high-quality photographs of school events, student activities, faculty, and campus facilities. Help organize and maintain a library of visual content for use in promotional materials and on social media.
- Writing and Content Creation: Assist in creating compelling written content, including blog posts, news articles, and newsletters. Proofread and edit content to ensure accuracy and adherence to the school's brand voice.
- Data Entry and Analysis: Provide administrative support to the Marketing Communications Office, such as website updates, maintaining calendars and databases, updating contact lists, creating forms, and other activities as needed.
- Event Support: Participate in school events and activities, helping to document and promote them through social media and photography.
- Digital Marketing: Aid in the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns to enhance the school's online presence and visibility.
- Coordination with Faculty and Staff: Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and other staff members to gather information and materials for communication purposes.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required with some college preferred. This is a perfect position for a college student who may wish to gain experience in a fast-paced communications office. Additional education in communications, marketing, journalism, or a related field is a plus.
Experience: Prior experience in social media management, photography, or writing is desirable. Experience working in an educational environment is advantageous but not mandatory
Technical Skills: Proficiency in social media platforms and content management systems helpful. Basic knowledge of photo editing software and writing tools is beneficial.
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail and grammar.
Creativity: Demonstrated ability to create engaging content and come up with innovative ideas for social media and marketing initiatives.
Organizational Skills: Strong organizational and multitasking abilities to handle various tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Collaborative Spirit: A team player who can work effectively with diverse groups of people and contribute positively to the school's communication efforts.
Flexibility: Willingness to adapt to evolving priorities and handle new challenges as they arise in a fast-paced environment. This role will include event support on occasion in the evening and weekends.
The pay range for the position is $25.00 - $30.00 This is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible compensation at the time of posting, Colorado Academy reserves the right to pay more or less than the posted range. Any wage differential that may exist for the position does not relate to sex, gender or gender identity, but relates solely to a seniority system, a merit system, or relevant education, training and/or experience.
The Academy offers an excellent compensation package, wide-ranging opportunities for professional development, and an environment notable for its dedicated teaching professionals and supportive administrators. Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance benefit programs are available, as is a 403(b) retirement plan. Eligibility for all benefit programs is defined by the applicable plan document, and eligibility depends upon hours worked.
Applicants are invited to visit the Colorado Academy website (www.coloradoacademy.org ) to learn more about the program and the school.
Colorado Academy does not discriminate or allow unlawful harassment in any of its programs, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, political affiliation, race, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, marital status or other protected classifications defined by applicable law. The policy applies in all aspects of employment with the Academy.