Hourly Rate: $16.00 - $18.00/hour based on education and experience
Start date: August 30, 2021 (with training days prior start date)
BCD after school program teaching responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision of students.
- Ensuring a safe and welcoming environment.
- Implementing age appropriate experiences and activities, including arts and crafts for preschool students and homework support for elementary and middle school students.
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues.
Professional Expectations – All BCD employees must:
- Find joy in taking risks and failing forward.
- Are passionate about their work; they are optimistic about and love working in a school environment.
- Possess a strong sense of integrity; they embody and promote trust and character in our school and its community.
- Employ innovative practices in their fields; they are curious, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Are eager to collaborate with multiple constituencies, including employees, parents, students, and members of the greater BCD community.
- Have a growth mindset; they are open minded, flexible, and reflective.
- Believe in and are committed to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community.
- Model balance - are deeply curious and share their interests within and outside of school.
All faculty and staff must wear a mask when students are present, regardless of vaccination status. Any unvaccinated employees must wear a mask at all times.