August 28, 2021 - September 17, 2021
The Denver Waldorf School is looking for an Aftercare Assistant to begin August 23, 2021. The Aftercare Assistant will help with the care of children signed in to the after school care program.
Requirements for this position:
- CDHS qualifications for ECE and school age children, including ECE 101 and/or ECE 103, with required hours working with children
- strong love of working with children
- Fully vaccinated against COVID
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Helping to prepare snack (following a provided menu/recipes)
- Monitoring free play, craft time, snack time for both ECE and grade level children
- Helping with the organization and cleaning of the aftercare spaces
- supervising children on the playground
- supporting and providing an atmosphere of security, warmth, and joy.
The hours will be 3:00 – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
The base pay is $17.50/hour.
If you are interested please send your resume with three professional references including their contact information to:
The Denver Waldorf School
2100 S. Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80210
e-mail to [email protected]